- 12-Sep-2014 to 25-Nov-2014 (PST)
- California Service
- Bay Area/Sacramento, CA, USA
- Full Time
100% paid medical and dental insurance; 401k with company match, a sales incentive and bonus program, paid vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible spending account benefits after 60 days of employment.
Cook Security Group (www.cooksecuritygroup.com) is ranked #11 in Washington and #14 in Oregon's 100 Best Companies to Work for - 2013. We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills, professional attitude and appearance, and be able to communicate effectively with both customers and team-members.
Job Description: Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, installing wires and equipment, responding to service calls, conducting site surveys, performing installation startup, system commissioning, customer training, providing ATM maintenance and lock work by performing the following duties.
Reports to: CA/NV General Manager
- Travels to client's site for alarm failure troubleshooting and repair. Expected to travel for up to a week at a time when necessary.
- Installs and services electronic and physical security products including pulling wire per applicable specifications and codes.
- Installs and wires electronic equipment used in systems.
- Performs basic installations and minor repairs on all ATM products (multiple manufacturers).
- Installs, repairs and services mechanical or electrical locking devices.
- Accounts for all installation and service tools/equipment and all job parts/inventory.
- Tests all installed/serviced equipment to ensure proper performance and compliance with customers requirements and all applicable codes.
- Troubleshoots and repairs electronic and physical security equipment.
- Communicates important project status information to management as necessary (installation or service).
- Communicates with customers on job status or completion (installation or service).
- Conducts site surveys upon request of management.
- Completes and turns in all required electronic paperwork in a timely manner according to established procedures and deadlines, i.e. timesheets, expense reports, change orders, equipment transfers, etc.
- Follows Purchasing procedures using database system and supervisor approval to account for products needed.
- Maintains and controls assigned truck stock inventory in an organized manner. Reports stock items during company inventory audits.
- Maintains control, and safeguards all company or customer property or information of which employee has been entrusted.
- Ensures company vehicle is maintained according to established standards. Keeps vehicle clean, inside and out.
- Maintains clean driving record and operates company vehicles using safe driving practices.
- May be responsible for training less experienced employees and trainees on company procedures, systems, and installation/service techniques.
- Ensures all work is preformed to CSG quality standards and practices.
- Works in compliance with Federal/State laws regarding safety of self and others at all times.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent.
- 2-5 years of service & installation experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver's license.
- Knowledge of security equipment such as alarm systems, access control, video, CCTV systems, drive up systems, & under-counter teller equipment.
- Lock work experience on installing, repairing and servicing mechanical or electrical locking devices is preferred.
- Perform basic installation and minor repairs on all ATM products.
- Knowledge of Bosch, DMP, March DVR and 3VR.
- Lenel certified is required.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and looking to joining a fun work environment.
- Must be dependable with ability to coordinate and manage a variety of details.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!